Wonderkids available for approach to sign

michaelberry

Reaction score
Just started a new game and I am looking for a few wonderkids to add to my squad by approaching to sign them. Any ideas?

2 that i can think of from the top of my head is maximillian meyer from schalke and neal maupay from ogc nice. these 2 can become world class with the right training

Richairo Živković from FC Groningen. 16 years old. They messed up his hight, making him 186cm target man, when he is 170 pacey winger. But still great talent. 525k on approach to sign. He become wonderkid in two season on my save with Everton. I can post a SS if you like.

Will Hughes, Fierro, Maupay, (Allion, Romelo both from Velez) Matthues 925k

Richairo Živković from FC Groningen. 16 years old. They messed up his hight, making him 186cm target man, when he is 170 pacey winger. But still great talent. 525k on approach to sign. He become wonderkid in two season on my save with Everton. I can post a SS if you like.
Yes please can you show a SS, never heard of him.

Yes please can you show a SS, never heard of him.

People from FC Groningen say that he is the best talent since Robben that came out their academy.
His father is Dutchman from The Netherlands Antilles and mother from Serbia, and he recently declared that he would like to play for Serbia. We all hope that he will not be next Bojan Krkic, in form of progression and declaration for national team.

Here is SS from start of the game, my save with Everton is lost, so I started new game on random to take a picture
View attachment 361353

And 2.5 years into the game, with heavy training, tuttoring and lot first team appearances in the 2014.
View attachment 361355

I will post new SS soon. He gets even better.

Hope someone of you will try this guy on your games.

Anyone Looking at Cheap Wonderkid has to Sign Max Meyer....
3 season in without much First Team Football, he is at an exceptional level.
I m now planning to introduce him to the First Team....
A Must Buy in my opinion

Zakaria Bakkali, he's only 16 and if you use him effectively he becomes an amazing player.

Has anyone tried Sergi Samper? I think he's available on an approach to sign and is rated 4* potential by my scout (Steve Rowley).

There's a few Barca players you can snap up. I like to grab the ones who are 3.5* and fairly cheap to flesh out my reserves with some additional talent without breaking the bank.

Can't find him in my game for some reason. =/

People from FC Groningen say that he is the best talent since Robben that came out their academy.
His father is Dutchman from The Netherlands Antilles and mother from Serbia, and he recently declared that he would like to play for Serbia. We all hope that he will not be next Bojan Krkic, in form of progression and declaration for national team.

Here is SS from start of the game, my save with Everton is lost, so I started new game on random to take a picture
View attachment 361353

And 2.5 years into the game, with heavy training, tuttoring and lot first team appearances in the 2014.
View attachment 361355

I will post new SS soon. He gets even better.

Hope someone of you will try this guy on your games.

You must be using a custom database or something, because he isn't in the game on the 13.3.0 database.