Reaction score
Hey guys, wondering can use give me a few ideas of some youngsters who could maybe fit in to this Southampton team straight away? Think I need a goalkeeper maybe a centre back, a left back to rotate with Shaw, maybe a left wing aswell

Stefen Strandberg from Rosenberg is the best cb for a cheap price I've ever seen! You need to load up Norway though.

thomas drage 1,1million D.Praet 3-4million new iniesta( my fav cm) R.Falk 750k max clayton 3mil G.Green everton AMC, Kadu GK (porto u18s) 250k M.Muniesa lb.cb free.

Sadio Mane/Sassa (Botafogo Youth)/Iago Aspas (not a kid but a wonder nevertheless - believe me it wud be stupid not to get him)/Enzo Andia/De Sciglio (loan)/Jorge Enriquez/Stefan Strandberg/Matheus (AML Botafogo)

Bernard is sick but has a pretty hefty release clause of £37M but ....... is amazing and on my Liverpool save he was absolutely awesome

Bernard is sick but has a pretty hefty release clause of £37M but ....... is amazing and on my Liverpool save he was absolutely awesome

I second this. He is usually on tranny list end of second season. Or the easiest player to tap up/unsettle in my experience. Can be got for about 25m or less.