KA5A8IAN

Reaction score
randomly started playing football manager 2007 and 2008, got me remembering some quality wonderkids like rene mihelic and mika aaritalo

sherman cardenas, nicolas millan, freddy adu, henri saivet, theres plenty mate...

sherman cardenas, nicolas millan, freddy adu, henri saivet, theres plenty mate...

Henri saivet, still is to an extent, does all right for me on my napoli save. Did freddy adu ever turn out that good??

Oh fm07, so many memories :)

Sherman Cardenas
Lucas
Arouca
Eduardo Ratinho
Thiago Ribeiro
Henri Saivet
Jakub Blaschykowski (spell)
Antony Vanden-Borre
Gerard Pique
Giuseppe Rossi

Supat Rungratsamee on CM 03/04!

Man there was loads of Brazilians..........
Can't really think of their names?
Cardenas was awsome,Lucas was always consistant(what happened?)

BOJAN and Henri Saivet on 08 i think it was, you could get Bojan for free at the start though he always signs for barcelona.

If a big enough list is made, I would do them into a DB, if anyone is interested

If a big enough list is made, I would do them into a DB, if anyone is interested

sounds cool, would it be when they've reached their full potential, or will they still have room for growth??

sounds cool, would it be when they've reached their full potential, or will they still have room for growth??

Well that would depend on their age, and what club they are at etc. Players Such as Saivet would have a massive potential again, whereas some that have faded away would have good potential, but may not live up to it.

Were a good few Brazilians and Argies. Diego was awesome on one not sure when but I was still in school so maybe 03/04