Wonderkids in FM 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
balotelli is top for me, and stats are going up so quickly. i usually play him on the left/right attacking midfielder, but i got an injury to my main striker so stuck him up front and he doing a great job. i think he not as effective with some tactics. i play one up top[ with 3 att mids, and play ball form him to run on to.

my top players:

migual veluso
Stevan Jovetić
Ángel Fabián Di María,
Axel Witsel,
Andrés Guardado,

lewandovski is pretty good like, i'm in my 2nd season with celtic and he looks like he's really going to come good, his finishing isn't as clinical as i'd like at the moment but i'm sure that'll come.
guilherme (striker) looks amazing but he's been a complete waste of time for me so far.
leo (defence) looks amazing, i missed out on him when he still had a release clause so i've had to look elsewhere for a CB now though.
sidnei (cb) from benfica looks superb.
bounette (AMC) from riverplate looks amazing.

Bounanotte is a gem and at 161cm the shortest man in the Russian premier league after he signed for my Zenit team. Not only that, they have cruelly also made him unable to jump AT ALL (1)!! LOL Still carves it up though if a little injury prone.

Victor Moses - Not exaclty a wonder kid but is useufl as plays lots of positions - well

and costs under a million at the start of the game.

what does the premiership and a cordless drill have in common ?

they both work better without leeds

good joke(Y)
john fleck is quite good once he gets training and aaron from rangers(valencia) :p
lewandowki (poland int.) and an 08 wonderkid , guilherme ,full back, don't know if hes still as good :p
lewandowski already said;)

Last edited:
does any one kno wot henri saivet like i just bought him for 2.1 mill his he any good ?

On fm08 saivet was probably the best wonderkid in my opinion. haven't bought him on this game yet but i will

i miss some players where is aritaleo or something he was a finnish striker att winger where is he and partick lomski where is he i cant find hem 2

Fabian Delph
Ignacio Camacho
Martin Galvan
Kerrison
Davide Santon
Toni Kroos
Steven Jovetic
Guilherme
Karim Benzema
rossi
veloso

his name is spelt Eugene Seleznyov :) and your right hes pretty handy to have up front

my scout told shoul avoid sign Eugene Seleznyov... why?

how do u find out wat players are touted as..

And Balotelli was sooo **** 4 me :(

who has been your top goal scorers for the season
robinho got 32 in 35 league goals for my man city
and you find out on the players' 'personal' page

Gabriel Pimba Is Somethin Special (18 Brazilian ACM/FWD)
Federico Fazio Is Also Amazin (21 Spanish Centre Defender)

Status
Not open for further replies.