Wonderkids - Making them world class

Status
Not open for further replies.

habler

Reaction score
Im sure most of you know this , but for those that dont... hes some things i know.
1) Set up a seperate training schedule for your wonderkid and train him at very heavy in whatever he needs to improve in , if he complains then lower it to heavy. Hes capable of rapid improvement every month - i had one go up 13 points in one month.
2) Get him tutored if possible by another star player in the same position for as long as you can, you tutor by going into the player interaction screen.
3) Hes probably not yet good enough for the first team but dont let him rot in the reserves, use him as available for reserves and as a sub for a small part of the game.

Ive currently got 2 world class centre halfs, a world class midfielder and a world class winger from doing this. My best centre half has mad stats - 20 strength , stamina, tackling , heading , jumping, positioning and marking. I even made a chinese player world class , hope this helps a bit.

Thanks but i do most of this generally and i also advise you give them atleast 20 games or more a season so they keep their wonderkid status and to play the in their natural position. You will know when they are world class as their reputation is worldwide and they will still have their wonderkid status. A good example is Sergio Aguero as he is a wonderkid for the first season then turns world class the next. My own example is Mario Balotelli, i bought him at the start of the game and hes been a wonderkid from half way through the first season(now halfway through third season) and at the start of my third season his reputation turned to worldwide. I noticed it wasnt just down to him playing well(he always did) it was down to him being an international reguar.

As i am the might ARSENAL!!! When I train wonderkids, they still aren't good enough to play in the first team, therefore they cannot get 20 games a season!!

HELP!!

Most of it common sense, but decent enough advice none the less.

As i am the might ARSENAL!!! When I train wonderkids, they still aren't good enough to play in the first team, therefore they cannot get 20 games a season!!

HELP!!

The bigger the team the more games your younger players should be able to have as the other stars around them make up for the player they are replacing

Im playing as Arsenal and when you first start you inherit an embarrassment of riches so i never bothered with players like wilshire , Ramsey and Nordvelt. I was never quite sure about song and denilson. Im into 2015 and ive sold most of the old squad so im always on the lookout for wonderkids.

ur a *** wilshere ramsey and nordveit are class in 2 seasons and denilson is class at d start and song is decent backup

Im playing as Arsenal and when you first start you inherit an embarrassment of riches so i never bothered with players like wilshire , Ramsey and Nordvelt. I was never quite sure about song and denilson. Im into 2015 and ive sold most of the old squad so im always on the lookout for wonderkids.

LOL, quote of the year....

Thanks that really helps, although not too many of Villa players classed as wonderkids!

No jimmy , i think the title of *** is more fitting to you. I bought veloso and had fabrigas for Arsenal anyway - please tell me where ramsey who isnt that good fits in ?. I took the time to mention Ramsey , wilshire and Nordvelt presicely because they do become very good players Doh !. I play the quiroz system with 4 attacking midfielders so i can only play 2 general midfielders at any one time. Bigagballer , i think the quote of the year belongs to you for your misunderstanding of what is clear to anyone with an intelligence greater than pond algae.

what a crock!!!!...no way that you can get a player to improve 13pts in a month, and as for having stats all at 20..this guy is taking the **** bigtime!!!..post your results via screenshots and show us your "world class" players before and after...sham artist

Check the date and the version of the game in this thread....

Status
Not open for further replies.