BuzzLIte

Reaction score
I've heard that if you play wonderkids too much, they peak way too early and their physical attributes start dropping before their mentals can get up to their potential.

I'm Man Utd and I usually place the best regen or two I get every year into my first team. They start 15-25 games per season in all competitions and are subbed in 5-10. They all hit about 2-2.5 star CA out of 3.5-4 star PA after their first year.

Here are my best two:

View attachment 196959View attachment 196960

Are they developing too fast?

well some regen dont develop that quick at 17 at times. but those regens are great. i dont think u'll have much problem.

I've never had a problem and I'm quite regen oriented.

they will be fine buzz, dont play them in more games than that though, start teaching them PPM's you want them to learn as well during this time :) they look good!

The Burnout which I have mentioned in the thread linked above just means that if you had to play these guys in every game every season they could burnout earlier than what they should, I have never encountered this as I have never played until like 2025 or so.. but it does/can happen, but you are doing the correct thing :)

jusr sub them in even if its for 1 min :) it counts as match experience