Wonderkids/players for 2nd season at villa

tolley250

Reaction score
So im villa just got promoted and plan to compete at the top half of table straight away my signings so far are

Toni lato
Borja san emerito
Lincoln
Diego Poyet
Julian green
Jacob murphy

Looking for cb maybe gk and a st

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So im villa just got promoted and plan to compete at the top half of table straight away my signings so far are

Toni lato
Borja san emerito
Lincoln
Diego Poyet
Julian green
Jacob murphy

Looking for cb maybe gk and a st

Timo Horn & Jamaal Lascelles = 15million, Try and loan Mayoral from Real Madrid or Berahino as I think he leaves on a free after season 1

Try and get Dembele from Celtic, usually available for around 7m

Timo Horn & Jamaal Lascelles = 15million, Try and loan Mayoral from Real Madrid or Berahino as I think he leaves on a free after season 1

Was going to go for berahino but man city got him also looking for dm and rb better than san emerito

Rb look at aissa mandi or gino peruzzi

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Take a look at Florin Andone at Coruna (he has an £8.5m release clause) I got him when I had a injury crisis with Man Utd's front line and has scored 7 in 8. He is only 23 so can still improve.

Tried getting Ben Woodburn from Liverpool? Here he is mid way through 3rd season with me.
View attachment 1089345

Holy **** I thought he was good for me but that's a whole other level!!

CM - Ajer from Celtic, cheap and incredible by season 3 or Will Hughes can be picked up cheapish.

CF - Dembele from Celtic, again cheap and only for a broken leg in my save would have been my main striker. Younger suggestions would be Danny Loader (Reading), Moise Kean (Juventus) or Tammy Abraham (Chelsea)

Also try the transfer list because usually PSG, Bayern etc buy too many players and they transfer list some great players for really good value.

Can someone verify this wonderkid? Havent seen him poping up any wonderkid thread as being this good. Those are so immense stats.

He is a wonderkid in my own Liverpool save (3 seasons in) but his stats are nowhere near as impressive as Steve*'s.

He was taken on pre season by Klopp this year so I would say his potential is justified.

Can someone verify this wonderkid? Havent seen him poping up any wonderkid thread as being this good. Those are so immense stats.

I can confirm its legit. Thats from extensive training and regular game time in a tactic that really helps develop younger players. If you need to know he has a high possible PA(check spoiler if you wish to know.

It also seems to be justified and you might hear more about him now that he smashed Michael Owens youngest goalscorer record for LFC
-9 Pa so between 150-180 PA. I checked on genie scout and he is at 167 CA and 178 PA

I can confirm its legit. Thats from extensive training and regular game time in a tactic that really helps develop younger players.

well I'm intrigued, how does some tactics help develop younger players? That would imply there are tactics that also hinders younger players from developing,no? care to share some light on this?
I love developing young players, would hate for me to be using a tactic that's impeding me.

Tactics and staff are the key with developing young players I've found. If you want players to fit your system make sure the clubs junior teams play the same formation as your 1st team. However, not every youth player you take on will make it no matter what tactic you use or the staff you have. In those cases it's best to cut your loses and concentrate on one or two who have potential.

I thought playing the same tactics through the youth teams as the first team does mostly helped them play well when they get the chance because they know the system?

I've asked questions earlier on whether player ratings has anything to do with development, or if game time is the only thing that matters and the concencus seemed to be on the latter.

It seemed to me that Steve said he has 1 tactic that helps youngsters develop better than another tactic would. looking forward to his reply!