Wonderkids that will join Championship Clubs?

waterkamp11

Reaction score
This i my first post. i've started a save with Southampton and i aim to get them back to the premier league, i've tried signing a lot of wonderkids, but the majority need work permits, i was wondering what wonderkids i can get that would come to the championship, or if theres any cheap players that you's highly recommend, that would benefit me, any help is appreciated thanks :)

Marco Verratti and at the end of the season if you get promoted you should be able to get Yaya Sanogo for free as his contract runs out at the end of the first season.

scouting Marco Verratti now, i tried for sanogo this season, but the transfer fell through because i didnt have enough money im happy now though was going to pay like 4 mil and that would be such a waste if i can snap him up for free thanks

Not really a wonder-kid but 23 year old Darwin Quintero is a great buy ! He destroys the Championship getting me 73 goals in my promotion season with Leeds ! If you appeal his rejected Work Permit, he always secures it