Wonderkids who become worldclass with screenshots

kaney1983

Reaction score
take a look at these wonderkids who turned into world class.

i think he is a regen, but still, got him for 9 mill: here is a screen shot of his history:

Last edited:
Im not too sure hes a regen, did you turn faces off? and he played in the first season

I bought Daniel Opare in the first season of my Braga game real cheap from Real Madrid.

:D

I tried to get Verratti too but he went elsewhere :(

i am pretty sure Rodriguez and Segui are regens (Rodriguez seems to have played 1st season, but there are a handful of awesome regens who start in the 1st season of games) :D

Some of my wonderkids have become crazy-good; Verratti and Lukaku especially, and Mata, who I sold because of some crazy Italian regens I got that play AMR and AML :)

ive bought opare loads of times, but he never got anywhere near that good!

lfc2datop, because your so far into the game, got any players who i should buy now that will become immense later on in the game?

How ur players became so good???

They don't become good for me :(

You need to make some good training schedules and then you need to have the best coaches your team can get for every training thing

e.g. Ricardo Moniz is an amazing shooting and set piece coach so make him coach just those two or one of those two to get the best of his ability.

lfc2datop, because your so far into the game, got any players who i should buy now that will become immense later on in the game?

Wow, there's so many options lol, Mata from Valencia was great, I bought him for 9mil when he was like 29 yrs old, transfer listed, and I sold him after 2 brilliant seasons for 10, at age 31. Mauro Zarate has been absolutley crazy for me, scored around 30 league goals 4 seasons in a row when played as a poacher next to a deep-lying forward (for me, Lukaku, also recommended). Verratti and Inler dominated the EPL and CL in central midfield. Chelsea bought Alberto Bueno, and along with Wellington Silva (I dunno if he was a regen or not) werre Zarate's only real competition in goalscoring. Man City, typical, will buy player left, right and centre, use them for a season, then transfer list them, and you can usually get some bargains that way, I got Kompany who was decent in defence for a few good years, along with Kaboul from Portsmouth, who I cannot rate higher. I picked him up for cheap when Pompey were relegated for the second time 3 seasons in, and he has been a rock in the back over like 6 seasons. If you can, buy Alexis Sanchez, he managed to get World Player of the Year even after Zarate scored 3 hattricks in the knockout-stages of CL, his average rating was around 8.7 for the season. In goals, I recommend to anyone who will listen, Diego Benaglio. Cheaper than the 'big 3' of FM keepers by around 10-15 mil, Benaglio cost me 19 mil my second season with West Ham (2012), and has been the EPL keeper of the year for the past 6 seasons, beating Cech, Adler, Lloris (both at Man City at varying points) and Akinfeev. Other than that, just make sure you scout well for Regens, first thing I did at w\West Ham was to bring in about 10 extra scouts, set them loose looking for players max 21 years old in their various regions of South America and Europe. Regens are crazy sometimes, and I'm still ****** I missed out on the regen Real Madrid bought for 19 mil, won WPOTY at 17, scored 19 goals in CL! Anyway, hope my ramblings helped, depending on what team you are will make a difference how you pick up players, but I mean, my West Ham is now ranked no. 1 in Europe, 3 CL's, 2 EPL's in a row, Club world championship, etc. I started off with them at 17th, struggling to stay up, so if I can do it, anyone can, because my tactics aren't anything special, my trainings aren'y special, I'm probably one of the laziest, most simplistic FM players ever :)

Wow, there's so many options lol, Mata from Valencia was great, I bought him for 9mil when he was like 29 yrs old, transfer listed, and I sold him after 2 brilliant seasons for 10, at age 31. Mauro Zarate has been absolutley crazy for me, scored around 30 league goals 4 seasons in a row when played as a poacher next to a deep-lying forward (for me, Lukaku, also recommended). Verratti and Inler dominated the EPL and CL in central midfield. Chelsea bought Alberto Bueno, and along with Wellington Silva (I dunno if he was a regen or not) werre Zarate's only real competition in goalscoring. Man City, typical, will buy player left, right and centre, use them for a season, then transfer list them, and you can usually get some bargains that way, I got Kompany who was decent in defence for a few good years, along with Kaboul from Portsmouth, who I cannot rate higher. I picked him up for cheap when Pompey were relegated for the second time 3 seasons in, and he has been a rock in the back over like 6 seasons. If you can, buy Alexis Sanchez, he managed to get World Player of the Year even after Zarate scored 3 hattricks in the knockout-stages of CL, his average rating was around 8.7 for the season. In goals, I recommend to anyone who will listen, Diego Benaglio. Cheaper than the 'big 3' of FM keepers by around 10-15 mil, Benaglio cost me 19 mil my second season with West Ham (2012), and has been the EPL keeper of the year for the past 6 seasons, beating Cech, Adler, Lloris (both at Man City at varying points) and Akinfeev. Other than that, just make sure you scout well for Regens, first thing I did at w\West Ham was to bring in about 10 extra scouts, set them loose looking for players max 21 years old in their various regions of South America and Europe. Regens are crazy sometimes, and I'm still ****** I missed out on the regen Real Madrid bought for 19 mil, won WPOTY at 17, scored 19 goals in CL! Anyway, hope my ramblings helped, depending on what team you are will make a difference how you pick up players, but I mean, my West Ham is now ranked no. 1 in Europe, 3 CL's, 2 EPL's in a row, Club world championship, etc. I started off with them at 17th, struggling to stay up, so if I can do it, anyone can, because my tactics aren't anything special, my trainings aren'y special, I'm probably one of the laziest, most simplistic FM players ever :)
i agree with you about Mata he was class for me too

You need to make some good training schedules and then you need to have the best coaches your team can get for every training thing

e.g. Ricardo Moniz is an amazing shooting and set piece coach so make him coach just those two or one of those two to get the best of his ability.

Moniz is brilliant for Ball Control.