wonderkids

• Thread starter Robbie Fowler Is God
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 9K
R

Robbie Fowler Is God

does any body no any wonderkids. ive got bojinov and pazzini. top class. but do you no any other top class youngsters.

Anderson from Porto
17 years old AMLC (Natural AML) Brazilian. Just Über.

Leo Messi
18 years old AMLC (Natural AMC) Argentinian. Best AMC ever.

Cristiano Ronaldo
Wayne Rooney
Hatem Ben Arfa

Fernando Cavenaghi
Daniel de Rossi
Alberto Aquilani

In my first seaeson with wolves in the premiership i bought Dagoberto from Man Utd for 4.5mil, (he hadn't really started for them the previous season). He then scored 24 premiership goals prompting moneybags Chelsea to enquire about him at the end of the season. I quoted 50mil which they offered and I duly accepted!
The fans hated me for selling their favourite striker, but i made amends by buying Valeri Bojinov for 7mil and Fernando Cavenaghi for 8 mil. Beyween them they scored 101 goals that season winning me the Premiership title, FA Cup and League Cup.
****** Super, Wolves rule England!!

I have the screenshots ingame but i dont know how to save the page onto my computer. Any info on how then i can post em on here?

Last edited:
Screenshots

Cheers Sean/Lloyd. Sorry it took me so long but heres the screenshots:

that is pretty impressive. dagoberto had a great season at chelsea when he left.

boozad, how did u get bojinov to come to wolves. and how come u got him for 7 million. good job. respect

We finished fourth in the Prem due to Dagobertos goals and some really freak results for Arsenal. In Champs league i suppose had something to do with it. And its shocking what having 50 mil in the bank does to ur wage budget

who is your best player. and where did Liverpool finish in your game and have they signed any good players.

hang on i'll get u the league tables. Wot is really ****** up is that Man U now play at Maine Road!? My best player has to be between Bojinov, Cavenaghi or Taddei. Altho theres some really consistent perfomers in there. Kirkland is in goal

Last edited:
y do united play at maine road.how dad u get that skin. the 1 of da football stadium

because when they finally get a stadium upgrade or new stadium thwy have to move out of there stadium i tihnk its that or they move into maine road for good or rename there new stadium maine road

Thats a ****** good guess. Or 4. The skins called aurora. Cor remember where i got it from.