cadchee

Reaction score
Hi guys, wanted to share my tactic which i've been having a lot of success with!

Only tried it with Schalke and Juventus, unfortunately lost all my data on Juventus save but i have ss's on Schalke save. With Juventus won everything on 1st season, with Schalke im doing perfect by sitting 1st on Bundesliga with only one undesserved defeat and passing Champions League group with a record 5W 1D 0L with very tough teams like Barcelona, Liverpool and Red Bull Salzburg. Anyway, lets get to the tactic...

Formation 3-4-1-2
View attachment 219065

Training
View attachment 219060
Also put all players on the individual training on the role they are playing with Heavy intensity

League Table and Results
View attachment 219059 View attachment 219058 View attachment 219054

Champions League Table and Results
View attachment 219057 View attachment 219056

Transfer History
View attachment 219053

No OI's used, havent even tried using them, maybe it works better with OI's maybe not, try it if you want.
I cant answer the corner settings or throw in takers because i have tried to do something but havent been able to make it work perfectly so its up to you or somebody else to try and tweak Corner and Throw In settings.

And here we go with the tactic... Let me know how its working for you guys!!

View attachment 219052

hah, i was actually working on a tactic almost identic to yours with juve. I'll give yours a whirl, see how it does ;)

Hi cadchee, why you don't put memphis DLF and Hunterlaar CF? i play with morata and dybala DLF and mandzukic zaza CF is correct?

Last edited:
Hi cadchee, why you don't put memphis DLF and Hunterlaar CF? i play with morata and dybala DLF and mandzukic zaza CF is correct?

I use him as CF buddy, wrong formation picture posted by me. I also play Goretzka instead of Höger.

Destroyed Barca, not only i beated them, i also dominated them in every aspect of the game, check that ball possesion, passes completed, CC's. They had no chance.
Semi Final here we comeee :)

View attachment 218950

ckemi shqipe, duket nje taktike e mire kjo, do ta provoj gjithsesi ;)

FLM

so how u look for players?`scouts?`and ingame filters`?

as u can see its my 1st season with Schalke, havent really tried to make to much signings despite one GK, AM and CF.
Type of players like Draxler and Meyer on the flanks are extremely good, i have sold K.P Boateng for 27mil, Choupo-Moting for 25mil, Kaan Ayhan for 12 mil and Farfan 8mil on january and brought Lucas Romero, Balanta, Lacazette and Josh Murphy

First season started psg attack is great 30+ shots every match. Its early to talk for defence but it looks a good tactic (6)

View attachment 218933

Looks good,but not exactly a good defence.
Against bigger teams,this might be a problem.

Looks good,but not exactly a good defence.
Against bigger teams,this might be a problem.

Considering its Schalke i'm impressed... but yeah, it need improvements!
Attack is beast, at home there's no one who can beat you, against big clubs it can be risky but hey, I eleminated Barca, R.Madrid, Atl Madrid and won against Bayern on the German Cup.
The good thing is that you dominate the game on every aspect, Ball Possesion, CC's, Passes, its a beautifull football to watch.
Getting help to fix corners and throw-ins i think it will boost the performance of the tactic alot!

I have currently changed the attacking and defending corner set up. I just used it for a few games and it is going quite well. If the performance sustains, I will let you know of the changes.

But hats off, the attack is a treat to watch. It might not create a helluva lot of CCC or half chances but it gets your team playing beautifully and scoring heaps. Weird how we score more from chances that aren't either CCC or half chances lol.
But superb attack.

I have currently changed the attacking and defending corner set up. I just used it for a few games and it is going quite well. If the performance sustains, I will let you know of the changes.

But hats off, the attack is a treat to watch. It might not create a helluva lot of CCC or half chances but it gets your team playing beautifully and scoring heaps. Weird how we score more from chances that aren't either CCC or half chances lol.
But superb attack.

Glad to hear its working for you too mate, would love to see those changes and some results too.
Still playing without corner set up and doing pretty well, i just love the way the team plays :)