Woodgate suffers injury setback

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Tottenham centre-back Jonathan Woodgate strains an adductor muscle in his left leg, a scan confirms.

More...

Surprise surprise, i think he may retire at the end of the year

glad he didn't come back to Leeds then :p In all seriousness unfortunately it seems it may be time to call time on his career. He has been plagued with injuries throughout his career but now he's getting older they seem to be even more common. As soon as he recovers from one, he gets another. Could have been an England International if he hadn't been injured all the time. When he was at Leeds Woodgate > Ferdinand

he has no look with injurys woodgate should retire like ashton

Lol, he did nothing in the game - and he gets injured again.

Gutted for him, but maybe it's time.

He really can't catch a break. Great player, but I reckon it's time to call it quits now.

Fantastic player when at Boro. Was fine with injuries for a season, and looked brilliant.

Shame, would have been, for me, an England starter had he not been made of balsa wood.

Lets all laugh at Tottenham

hahaha

laughing at 2 players who potentially could have been England's best CB pairing but had their chances ruined by injury.... hilarious

Lets all laugh at Tottenham

hahaha
dont laugh its a bit sick

But seriously i think englands 2 most talented center halves are ledley king and woodgate and they are injured too much

potentially Englands best CBs is pushing it

I really don't want to get into a debate about this but it is seriously not. When at Leeds Woodgate > Ferdinad
If not injured all the time King > Terry

I really don't want to get into a debate about this but it is seriously not. When at Leeds Woodgate > Ferdinad
If not injured all the time King > Terry

Its opinion
end it there and no debate |)

No, lets all laugh at this Liverpool fan, who supports Michael Owen despite him playing for our biggest rivals.

He was my first hero
and he said hed of gone to liverpool for half the money that he went to Man Utd

and anyway "playing" he has had what 2 appearances this season

Last edited:
If he was a horse they would of shot him by now.

In-fact i think they should shoot him anyways.