platty1991

Reaction score
I've just come to the end of my second season with Leeds, finished 7th in the Prem. I signed Woodrow for £9Mill at the start of the season and have just had an offer from Aston Villa (who were taken over by a sugar daddy) for £33mill. Should I sell him? he scored 17 goals in 33 games last season. I have however managed to agree terms with Everton for Lukaku to sign for £29.5 Mil, so if I was to sell Woodrow I'd use the money to replace him with Lukaku, good deal or not?

Home grown players carry great value to bigger clubs that play in Europe and you could probably get more a year down the line but £33 mill is a lot to turn down and he could get injured

Lukaku is a beast in most saves that I have played. I would say just on physicals alone that Lukaku should be an upgrade on Woodrow. Trust your scouting though.

Update - sold Woodrow, bought Lukaku and he scored 33 goals in 36 appearances this season. Such a beast!

Id of said keep woodrow, But thats personal pref: I would try keep a decent english striker in the ranks... Glad things worked out for you though

I changed it from Complete Forward to Target Man(support),11 goals in 5 games.I don't like to use Target Man role but for him it worked great.Thanks mate.