Work Permit Application help

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomJDavies

Reaction score
I've just signed Simon Vukcevic on a free transfer after his Chelsea contract expired. However, there is a little red box next to his name saying he needs a work permit. Does this mean I'll have to send him off to a feeder club to gain an EU passport? Because he only needs to reside in Serbia to gain one.

Furthermore, can I recall him from the feeder club once he has this? Because he was going to be a key player for my team.

Thanks

if you offer him a new contract that should clear up the problem

Just tried that, he signed a new contract but the work permit was turned down again.

you will have to keep on trying repeatedly and pray that it works. however, i would sell him 6 months later if i were you as i would not waste the money on the signing on fees

Well I'm trying to get some serbian clubs to be feeder clubs, not looking great so far. I'm paying him quite a lot too, so I might have to just cut my losses. Just signed Van Der Vaart last minute to fill the AMC hole though.

Serbia isn't in the eu so you wouldn't get a permit so you need to loan him to a team in spain maybe or italy as they don't use work permits

Well I'm trying to get some serbian clubs to be feeder clubs, not looking great so far. I'm paying him quite a lot too, so I might have to just cut my losses. Just signed Van Der Vaart last minute to fill the AMC hole though.
even if you get a feeder club (eg. belgian), vukcevic would definitely reject the offer to be loaned to these clubs. good move in capturing van der vaart. dont attempt to sell vukcevic immediately cos no one will be interested currently

Van Der Vaart was an emergency signing really, I rate Vukcevic a lot higher, especially given Van Der Vaart isn't the same quality as he was at the start of the game (I'm 4 seasons in). I'll keep trying with contracts.

Everytime i try & send my players needing work permits to my Belgian feeder club (Sint-Truiden) they cancel the loan at the last minute saying they've set their sights on other transfer targets :/

ideas?

Please use the search tool next time you start a thread because there are many on this topic.

I did search & this thread came up ... none of the others answer my question either.

Van der Vaart

emergency signing?! I signed him on my first season for £1.8M, very cheap. He ended up being kind of like my own Lampard, a goalscoring midfielder. He reached 21 goals in his first season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.