JohnCowell

Reaction score
Greetings,

Is it possible in FM11 (11.3.0) to check if an application for a Work Permit will succeed for a player before entering into contract negotiations with player?

Can I submit a work permit application for a player without having a contract agreed with said player?

Any ideas?

John

The transfer is not finalised unless a work permit is granted.

If a work permit is declined, the trasnfer is usually cancelled. Sometimes it will be declined but you will get the option to sign the player anyway (you would need to loan him to a foreign club until he gained nationality) and you can choose to proceed with or cancel the transfer.

I just got the transfer cancelled message. Is there anything I can do to get the option to sign player anyway (to loan out)?

ask the board if you could have a feder club in belgium or something!!!

Well if you have a feeder club, then the permit may still get declined, but you sometimes get the option to sign the player anyway. You must send the player on loan to the feeder club until they gain nationality, which negates the need for a work permit.

I've just checked the days left for Nationality for each player and it's 206 days for 21 yr old and 1,820 days (that's over 5 yrs) for 18 yr old. I don't think I can wait that long.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:27 AM ----------

I'm just thinking this through, would I pay the wages or the feeder club or is that negotiated?

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

Hmm, I've just requested feeder club with the board which they agree to but there is nowhere I can request the country of feeder club. They'll just come back with another UK club

hey bud, try and read through this :)

Work Permit thread
:)

with a small team like that, they wont find a club outside of the UK... see if any of the tips above may help, however, I dont think they will with the stature of your club...

Vagner love got his work permit rejected for me on transfer deadline at the start of the 2nd season

Last edited: