ibbyb7

Reaction score
i know that his work permit keeps failing because he isnt playing for brazil pr the u21s even so it wont go through, but i was just wondering wether anyone has managed to keep trying to sign him and the work permit eventually goes through, or is the only option to get a feeder club for work permit reasons and then loan him out for three years? im playing as watford in the championship if that helps. thanks in advance!

I always had this same problem as well, best option is probably feeder club and send him out on loan

Need some help lads, I can't find Romario on FM, whenever I start a new save. My first every save I made he is there when i search for him, for some reason every save I create after that can't seem to find it, any ideas? Thanks!

Need some help lads, I can't find Romario on FM, whenever I start a new save. My first every save I made he is there when i search for him, for some reason every save I create after that can't seem to find it, any ideas? Thanks!

i loaded up brazil in my database before starting a new game, first and second division players, to make sure i had players like him. i think if you load brazil as a playable league upto second divison youll find him coz vitoria are in the second division of brazil!