skyfall

Reaction score
Playing a game with Arsenal and I was trying to sign 2 japanese players from Bundesliga, Inui and Kiyotake but they couldn't get the work permit to play in England? Why? Kagawa is a japanese too and he came from Bundesliga to Man United and he was granted a work permit.

Last edited:
Playing a game with Arsenal and I was trying to sign 2 japanese players from Bundesliga, Inui and Kiyotake but they couldn't get the work permit to play in England? Why? Kagawa is a japanese too and he came from Bundesliga to Man United and he was granted a work permit.

Because KAGAWA is a fixture of the JAPANESE national team and they are not-at least in FM13. The rule is that, to be granted a wp a player must feature in 75% of his National team's matches over a certain period (I think its 2 years) unless its a young player whereas you may get them if they played in less/are wonderkids. This is in real life and emulated by FM13.

Google it!

Good players both btw ...

Because KAGAWA is a fixture of the JAPANESE national team and they are not-at least in FM13. The rule is that, to be granted a wp a player must feature in 75% of his National team's matches over a certain period (I think its 2 years) unless its a young player whereas you may get them if they played in less/are wonderkids. This is in real life and emulated by FM13.

Google it!

Good players both btw ...
I generally didn't know that - does that apply the same rule for other nations or is it just Japan? Would explain why a lot of South Africa players I always want, I can never get.

I generally didn't know that - does that apply the same rule for other nations or is it just Japan? Would explain why a lot of South Africa players I always want, I can never get.

It applies to all non-eu players mate. Like I said, google it!