Work Permit? Is there anyway round it once you have already signed player without one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaneckham

Reaction score
I signed a player last season a good cb 22 years old from turkey. Unfortunely he signed without a work permit for my chelsea team. I know on the old one you used to be able to offer them another contract and that would beat the WP.
Is there anyway round this on FM11??
As there is no need for this player in 4 to 5 years time, he is needed to play now.
Cheers if anyone does know a way round this other than loaning out.

Sorry but unless that neat contract trick works then it is a no.
Look for teams in countries that only need a season or two to gain the nationality, otherwise just sell him as you won't be able to use him

I heard that having a feeder club in that country would do the trick for you

I just offerd him a long 5 year contract and its done the job so maybe it does still work. Cheers guys.

To sign him you must have had a feeder club where you'll have been able to send him on loan for a while in order for him to obtain a WP.

Since you've already said offering a contract didn't work and loaning out is something you want to avoid, then using the FMRTE is the only real option. Pretty sure adding another Nationality (Of the country in which you are managing) would work, if you don't mind cheating that is.

If not, there isn't any alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.