work permit problem

Midge

Reaction score
i searched for this but coulnt' find a thread after a couple of clicks, i'm not going to spend ages looking for the answer, so i was hoping someone would help.

i bought a player from the USA, he got his work permit allowing him to come to my club, however, he's unavailable to play because he doesn't have a work permit.

so, is there anything I can do?

offer him a new contract until he gets his work permit if this doesnt work u will need to wait until he gets one

ah it worked, offered a new contract and now he can play :) thank you!

I envy you. :D

The contract thing never works for me. XD

loan him out to get eu citezinship or sell him
if you actually look properly at the last screen it normally says the appeal has failed (when you appeal) but you may sign him anyway but he will be ineligible to play games.
This normally happens when you have a feeder club that allows you to train players their so that they can get an EU passport normally a belgian team

there's like a dozen threads on this, wish people would search

i searched for this but coulnt' find a thread after a couple of clicks, i'm not going to spend ages looking for the answer, so i was hoping someone would help.

i bought a player from the USA, he got his work permit allowing him to come to my club, however, he's unavailable to play because he doesn't have a work permit.

so, is there anything I can do?

it took me two minutes to find one with an answer...

no need to be sarky: