dany_kallery

Reaction score
I am playing with my Chelsea team after January 12th all my African players left for international duties so that's why i signed Luiz from sao paulo. transfer has completed by 31st January but the problem is he hasn't received work permit to play for Chelsea. how long i have to wait to get approval for him? this is the same thing happened with me in the case of Montero from Seattle Sounders. i sent him loan on my affiliated club but i need luiz get work permit to play for avoiding my African players problem. can some one suggest how can i get work permit for LUIZ?

I hope this Helps mate. has everything u need to know on WP .
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...669-how-get-my-player-work-permit-thread.html

u might have to wait really, even at Deadline day. if u know the player u want to get will have WP issues and appeals, then u have had to sign him earlier, like 3 weeks (sometimes) prior to deadline day.

whats the star rating of Luiz?? if its 3.5+ or in some cases 3 , then it should really be no problem.

thnx mate. yeah i knew previously after signed montero the same issue happened. still he hasn't received any work permits. actually i started negotiating in the mid of January 3 attempts have failed and fourth one accepted but within that time i had left one more week to close the window. anyway thnx for your information. i have sent those players to Romanian Leage because after 31st none of my feeder clubs are accepting to do a deal and only one club from romania was willing to take them on loan. and they are playing in first XI as well