WORK PERMIT PROBLEMS!? NICUSOR STANCIU...

cakey

Reaction score
I'm at the beginning of season 2014-2015 and still trying to sign nicusor stanciu the romanian youngster, I keep offering him a contract but I'm always getting refused a work permit for him which is really annoying!
I don't understand why though as he has 12 caps for Romania?
Anyone had the same trouble and can explain why and how to overcome this so i can sign him? And if I got to wait how long? Thanks in advance..

I'm at the beginning of season 2014-2015 and still trying to sign nicusor stanciu the romanian youngster, I keep offering him a contract but I'm always getting refused a work permit for him which is really annoying!
I don't understand why though as he has 12 caps for Romania?
Anyone had the same trouble and can explain why and how to overcome this so i can sign him? And if I got to wait how long? Thanks in advance..

Try getting a feeder team to send the player to gain another nationality (Belgium, Croatia etc). That way you can sign him without work permit.

Please be patient, it's only 7 hours.

How does that work what have I got to do? How can I send him to the feeder club when I haven't signed him, or will he be granted a work permit once I have got a feeder club from another country on my list?

I've requested a feeder club and the board are getting back to me now with a list, from what country is best to get to grant work permits? (This player is Romanian) And secondly how long does the player have to go there for to gain a permit?

Croatia is the fastest to get EU status at 2 years, belgium is 3 years.
You may not have to wait for that time, though. If he gets games for the feeder team and continues to get picked for his country, you can offer him a new contract while on loan and that comes with a new work permit application, now with his (hopefully) higher reputation.

No matter what, it's not a quick fix.