Reaction score
I'm trying to sign these two 14 year old strikers (brazillian) and they haven't had any internationals, they're regens and have only just popped up and i want to sign them on a contract rather than pay 20m in like 4 years cos they have sick potential so I know they're gonna be good but I can't get them cos of the work permit, Is there any help for this?

If you get a feeder club for work permits you will be able to get them. They won't have work permits but will still join your club although because they're 14 they probably won't join for a few years anyway.

no but they won't let me have the player at all until they get a work permit, It just says the moves been cancelled

Get a feeder club from Beligum or Croatia, I think Poland as well. But most people get clubs from Beligum. It'll be at least 3 years before they get EU work permit.

Croatia is quickest cos it's 2 years after 2013!! If you're in premier league, you shouldn't have any problem getting a feeder club there!

you're all not listening!! this is fm 12 for one thing and it won't even let then sign because the work permit gets in the way

I'm not expecting them to join straight away I know i'll have to wait til they're 18 but It won't confirm the transfer without a permit, that's all i need help for

Perhaps the reason it's not letting you sign them is because you don't have a feeder club to help you get work permits? Get a feeder club, and if it still won't let you sign players then you have a problem.

Pretty much what you'll have to do is get a feeder club in Belgium.
You can request your board to find a club for work permits, and they'll find some for you. I had to do this, and got Anderlecht.