Wrighty1987

Reaction score
So am playing as Chelsea and in my second season I brought maximilano Romero and his work permit failed so I loaned him out and now am in me 5th season ( just started 5 games in ) and his work permit is still failing I been loaning him out every season so far and I really wanna play him but struggling to any ideas or tips?

Are you loaning him to the same country? he needs a certain number of days in each country spain would be best for him because he is from south america it only takes 2 years

I didn't really look at what country he was been loaned to but will have a look on my save file when I finish work so if he is loaned to Spain for 2 years that would do it?

yeah spain have a weird system where if you come from anywhere else in the world it takes like ten years to get citizenship but they give southern american countries and i think mexico and the Philippines special treatment because they are Spanish descendants so only takes two years

remember arsenal loaning carlos vela to real sociadad for two seasons? it was for that reason