GregorConnor

Reaction score
I was trying to sign a player recently but his application for a work permit was turned down, although he was still allowed to join my club. Does anyone know when he'll be granted a work permit? Cheers :)

Happens to me with Chelsea. But I loan then out to a feeder club in Belguim where they dont need work permits to play. I suggest you get one

Aye, but any ideas when he'll get a work permit so he can play for me lol :)

I guess whenever he has played enough matches for his country. Also how old is he becuase if he is 18 he will English nationality in 3 years I think

As I said get a feeder club. Who is the player and what team are you?

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

I am only on my second season so I dont know some have gained nationality from playing for their country but ovthers are just being loaned out to Westerlo

Hes a regen called Paul Young, I'm Man Utd and I can't loan him to my feeder club at the moment cause it's not a transfer window but I will in the next one :)

This has happnend to me at Celtic a couple of times and I've had to loan them out till the gai nationality.

Loan out is take a long time to grant the work permit. What I done is when he reached to my team, I have offer him another new contract even though he already signed it. If he was successful signed a new contract it means he was granted for the working permit. And now he can play for you without "need work permit" anymore. Try it. :)