dgoacher

Reaction score
I signed a average ability with a good ability Argie but after 2 goes of applying for a work permit it keeps rejecting saying he hasn't played for his country but no one will loan him or transfer (for a quick buck) from me. I've only got on top flight Northern Ireland team as a feeder with the rest being British. So I'm struggling for options? I'm at the end of Oct 2017 with Brighton in the Champtionship

I signed a average ability with a good ability Argie but after 2 goes of applying for a work permit it keeps rejecting saying he hasn't played for his country but no one will loan him or transfer (for a quick buck) from me. I've only got on top flight Northern Ireland team as a feeder with the rest being British. So I'm struggling for options? I'm at the end of Oct 2017 with Brighton in the Champtionship

Work Permits in England are a *****. Since he's S.American, get yourself a Spanish/Portuguese Feeder club and they'll be a European Citizen in 2 years. That might only be a short term solution though depending on what Brexit you get.

I've read the same - apparently a player can qualify for Spain if they are there for 2 years, I haven't done this myself but have a similar problem with Max Romero and Druissi (who i stupidly signed without realising the WP problem), currently trying it out but with the amount of time get to play, it will be some time before i will know the result!