rewhi9p

Bruce or Tadanari Lee?Hmm
Reaction score
how do i get a player without a work permit? I thought you could get him but not play him and just loan him out until he gains citizenship. Everytime i try this though, it falls through as he has failed to get the work permit....help!:S

how do i get a player without a work permit? I thought you could get him but not play him and just loan him out until he gains citizenship. Everytime i try this though, it falls through as he has failed to get the work permit....help!:S
I also needed help with this
But I downloaded a database someone had edited which took out the need for work permits on any player

I just kept trying with some players and on the 5th - 9th try i get a permit!

If you must, go onto FMRTE and go to relations on a player and add a second nationality, preferably the country their playing in now unless its not in Europe

depending on what clubs you are, you can sign the player without getting the WP, this normally happens for larger English clubs in my experience...

teams like QPR and Sheffield etc wont be able to do so, i would assume that if your club has affiliated clubs in Belgium or elsewhere, this could help with the above comment... :wub: