Groedius

Reaction score
Couldnt seem to find an answer for this so I would like to know If i am declined am Work Permit for an foreign player then is there an way i can apply again for an work permit for them ???

send them out on loan to gain a work permit

Yes, i have a feeder club in Belgium called Genk (playing as Liverpool).

I have loaned a Brazilian and a Croatian there, they are both 18. How long will it be before i can get them playing a Liverpool shirt and how? Please help, both regens with PA of 180+!!

Offer them a new contract, this will trigger a reapplication for the work permit.

i have just signed the pair of them? Only cheap, both less than 1 Mill. Won't it be a bit silly to offer them a new deal right away or shall i do it?

he's saying offer them a new deal and it will reapply for a work permit and it might get accepted.

If it's not accepted then im afraid you have to send them off to either Spain (2 years for South Americans only), or Poland/Belgium clubs (3 years if i am not mistaken)

My board gave me 3 Romanian clubs for 1st season to choose to send for work permits (playing as Birmingham City), but as the duration is 4 years Continuous i find that it is impossible as sending to affiliate is 1 year duration, the days reset when they come back and get sent out again :(