oneill999

Reaction score
OK, i downloaded genie scout to see what it was like i was shocked to see a player of just 16 with potential ability of 199! he is an African player who i immediately bid it for. the offer was accepted as was the contract , the first work permit failed so i appealed to which it once more failed i continued to try and get him with no luck.
does anyone know how i can get past this?
thanks

Get a feeder club so that you can send the player on loan there until he receives the work permit.

I'd say three weeks at most, that's the usual way for the board to find a club. Also, once the board gives you the choice to pick one (if they find one) then choose the club with the best training facilities with good ambition.

Thanks but how long til gets work permit at feeder club?

depends on the country the team is in, i think Belguim has the quickest to gain nationality.

Yes it takes 3 years to gain nationality in Belgium. So try to get a feeder club there and loan him out for a few seasons.

Any tips for similar situations with lower league clubs?

Got some brazilian kids interested in coming to FC United, but can't get WP's approved at all.

It's three years in most of the feeder countries. I'm pretty sure Croatia is 2 years, though. There's also a chance that he could be granted it sooner.