Work Permit's and loaning out to feeder clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

vande500

Reaction score
I've been looking on here for a few days looking for an answer to this question, but i haven't found one, so i'm just going to ask it:

A lot of people have been been talking about loaning their players without work permits out to feeder clubs in Belgium. My questions is how is this done, because every time i try to do something like this, i just can't get a work permit and the player never comes....

I have a feeder club in Belgium already so thats not the problem, i just never get the player to even come to my team.

So my question then is:

How do you get a player with a work permit problem onto your team (even without a work permit)?

Thank you in advance

Somnetimes when the wropk permit is turned down, the player is still allowed to sign for your team. I am not sure of the exact rules as to why this happens though.

When nhe joins your squad he will have a 'wp' icon next to his name and will unavailable to play competitive matches, meaning you must play him in only friendlies or loan him out until you can get a work permit accepted by offering a new contract.

The best way to tell if they are going to be able to sign and go on loan is through the scouts. If the scout says in his recommendation to not try and sign them because of a WP problem then thats your clue that he wont be able to come.

If I am able to sign and then send off on loan to get the WP the scout always says so in the scouting report.

Status
Not open for further replies.