morro19

Reaction score
Something which I've noticed (I think it must be new this year) is that you can now send players on loan until the end of next season. I was thinking, could you send a non-EU player on one of these to Spain right at the beginning of the transfer window and expect him to come back eligible to play?

On a whim, I've sent a promising 19 year old regen which I've just found (he's good enough now) for 80k in peru on one of these loans, starting in January 2015 and ending at the end of June 2016. If I send him on another 6 month loan starting the day he comes back, will that work? And surely this negates the need for feeder clubs? (assuming you can persuade someone to take your regen that is.

I guess it depends if it's continuous or accumulative, but in theory yeah I guess it would work, might want to do an extra 6 months to make sure there's time for the paperwork to go through as I'm fairly sure the players has to live in the country for that to happen, though you'd be making him eligible for spain instead of the nation of your club, though that probably wouldn't bother you unless you were the international manager aswell.