Reaction score
I've scouted this incredible young talent from China but there's no way he gets a work permit at the moment (age 17) & I really want to pick him up before clubs start asking 50m+ for him! It'd also really help my merchandising to get a Chinese player which would help me compete with the insane wages PSG & Man U are throwing around on my save.

Do I just need to wait until he is good enough to get international caps or is that not enough?

buy him and loan him out.

Yeah that's what I had planned to do but what is the trigger for when the gov would be happy to grant a permit?

Does he have to become an EU citizen (which could take like 5+ years & is complicated by Brexit) or does he just have to get a certain number of International Caps? I remember in the past they just needed to be involved in 30% of their national teams games but not sure if that still applies?

I don't even have China as an active league so no idea who he got generated!

most of the time i loan then out as key player to whoever they go on loan to so they play all the time then after 120 days apply again rinse repeat. Normally gets it on first try.