rossor117

Reaction score
Hey guys I really need ur help regarding work permits.

I have just been promoted to premier league with Portsmouth after 4 seasons. I have just got Alexis Sanchez from arsenal on a free transfer but it says he doesn't have a work permit to be resigerted. Is there anyway around this or do I have to let him go

There are a few teams willing to take him on loan paying his wages

Personally I don't get how that is possible. He's been playing for an english team for over 4 seasons, and now suddenly he's not allowed to anymore??

On topic I don't know what to do. You could loan him out to a foreign club, preferably one that want to pay his wages, and maybe he's eligible to play when he returns.

But have arsenal been playing him? i presume not if they've released him, to keep WP players have to play 75% of games usually.

He only played 8 league games in his last two years. Does anyone no if I loan him to a club does it still count for him to gain nationality as he only needs another 340 days to gain a British nationality

I'm really confused now. I decided to keep Sanchez in the hope he would be given a work permit in January. Then Swindon asked for him on loan which I accepted, he has since joined and granted a conditional British permit and has played for Swindon as well. Y can he play for them and not me???

I'm really confused now. I decided to keep Sanchez in the hope he would be given a work permit in January. Then Swindon asked for him on loan which I accepted, he has since joined and granted a conditional British permit and has played for Swindon as well. Y can he play for them and not me???

That probably sounds like a bug. Either that, or he has played games for the NT in the time between when you applied for WP, and when Swindon did..

Whether or not he has been playing for his NT is a major factor for WP. Also, to a certain extent, his reputation and playing status at his current club..

That probably sounds like a bug. Either that, or he has played games for the NT in the time between when you applied for WP, and when Swindon did..

Whether or not he has been playing for his NT is a major factor for WP. Also, to a certain extent, his reputation and playing status at his current club..

I finally got his work permit sorted wen he came back from loan and the transfer windows opened. He's now helped me to 8 position with 8 games left.

Thanks for the replies

I finally got his work permit sorted wen he came back from loan and the transfer windows opened. He's now helped me to 8 position with 8 games left.

Thanks for the replies

I signed Park chu Young for Pompey in the first season and had the same problem! managed to apply for another permit in the transfer window and this came through.

Out of interest what tactics do you play? and who did you sign in the second season?