twelly2712

Reaction score
Ive signed a 19 year old Uruguayan player who needs a work permit, I've sent him on loan to slavia prague.

but is there a way to find out how much longer he needs to be out on loan for?

I normally send them to portugal or Germany bud, normally helps get the permits. Is the player Rodrigo Bentacaur by any chance ? :)

I normally send them to portugal or Germany bud, normally helps get the permits. Is the player Rodrigo Bentacaur by any chance ? :)

Does sending them to EU countries help get it faster, or is it just that those are better leagues and therefore they're likely to get more international matches?

Look for EU countries with short citizenship. Belgium or Croatia i think i the shortest.

His information page will hold how many days left.

send him to Belgium and he'll get work permit much faster

If he is a good player then he should get calls for the national team and in this case there shouldn't be any problem to get work permit for him

Does sending them to EU countries help get it faster, or is it just that those are better leagues and therefore they're likely to get more international matches?

Not sure to be honest, once they get a work permit they are normally sent back to me able to play.. Leagues do help though.

If Work Permit was turned down then you can try to appeal and repeat that in hope that someday you'll get lucky with it :)