Brum Boy

Reaction score
I signed 4 nigerian kids and 2 isreal's. But i cant play them because they have WP next to there names. So went to feeder club and i got gimnastic the spanish side. It says there advantge is to send players there on loan to get work permits so i choose them. But when i try to send my young kids there it says they cant have non eu players, anybody no what i can do?

yeah they can have some, their quota is probs filled

you need another feeder club , belgium or somethings

thats pretty good

But thats the thing they dont even have any players lol so belgium is a good country thanks

Belgium is the best pick as players can get Belgian nationality after 3 years (quicker than any other EU country). Send your players to the same club for 3 years on the trot and you're laughing.

They aint offering me any, just swedeish, slovainian and albania **** like that

Well if you can find a spanish side that has not many Non-EU players then send them there because in Spain you can get nationality after 2 years, thats what happened for my Betis team with Rafael Sobis

Well i canceled my link with the spanish side and it offered me another one and said this is usful to get work permits, and i went to send my players there and it said they cant have non eu players. How am i ment to send my players to get them if no one can take them? The only place i have managed to send some of my youngesters is a greek side on a season long loan. Do i just keep sending them there and they will get work permits?

Well i canceled my link with the spanish side and it offered me another one and said this is usful to get work permits, and i went to send my players there and it said they cant have non eu players. How am i ment to send my players to get them if no one can take them? The only place i have managed to send some of my youngesters is a greek side on a season long loan. Do i just keep sending them there and they will get work permits?

correct