Status
Not open for further replies.

Stann

please stay StevieP! <3
Reaction score
I apologise if there is a section on this already I couldn't find one, but I was wondering if there was a way on the editor of getting rid of work permits, as I find it one of the more annoying things, when managing lower league teams and not being able to sign absolute cheap gems!

If there is a solution please let me know :)

Just out of interest, are you managing a Lower League club for a challenge? If so, this is completely counter-productive as getting these foreigners (Who are generally better than English players of the same wages) makes the game too easy.

TBH, I have pretty much achieved everything I can on this game, and I am always looking for fun and interesting games, so I was just thinking of doing a lower league team signing only Mexicans or something but hence the thread that is pretty impossible.

Back on topic got a solution?

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

It can't half be hard to get a simple yes or no answer on this site sometimes!

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Please someone! There must be a way as German teams don't need work permits is there a rule somewhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.