southy354

Reaction score
I've had players I've tried to sign rejected work permits. What are they based on? because the two I tried to sign were from Brazil and Mexico.

um, ive found it easier to sign foriegn players on the new patch, alot easier, i signed that andres cardenas boy at 16!! if you get the option to appeal make sure you do it because they usualy accept it then

Anyone from a country inside the EU don't need a work permit. Not sure wot it goes on. thought it was international apperances, but after some of the players i have signed i don't think it can be

I think it also goes on the potential of the player.

yeah i think it is judged on the potential and current ability of the palyers cos as im scouts always say "there should be no problems obtaining a work permit for a player of this caliber"

The player has got great potential and has high stats and is 24 so it can't be on potential unless you mean players with low potential.

work permits are a bummer when it comes to brazil. I had found loads of young talent at Brazil but the work permits ALWAYS got rejected! It's really annoying.

I think any players based in South America are a no go when it comes to work permits. I got Alexis Sanchez to agree a contract with Bristol City, but the work permit didn't go through so I have to try again.

Yeah, WP's are a real bummer, they can really get in the way of getting those brazillian wonderkids. Thing is, no matter how many times you offer the player a new ontract, the permit will be turned down. :|

Pot luck really, when you sign a non EU player, guarentee you'll ALWAYS have to appeal for WP and that's really just luck... unless they have so many caps for their country, I think it's between 20-30, it's basically English football rules so that'll be on FM :]