nath-2010

Reaction score
Building a Team that has a stat of 15 or higher in the Team Work and Work Rate Attribute. Any Ideas all positions welcome

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

have a look in the arginetine premier division, theres quiet alot of play with them to skills 15/6+ and pretty young aswell

Building a Team that has a stat of 15 or higher in the Team Work and Work Rate Attribute. Any Ideas all positions welcome

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What team are you? Look at my Yeovil save, under football manager stories. All the players I signed in the first 4 seasons fulfilled that category and it worked really well! Nicky Low and Kenny Pavey are two great wide players with good work rates

Did this approach on an editor save, results are you are nearly always the leagues "overachievers" for the year.

Heiko Westermann has 18 TW and 16WR is an excellent captain and can play DC, D/WB R+L DM and MC positions.

Here is a SS from 2015...

View attachment 414712

Southampton has a few high teamwork/workrate midfielders. Jack Cork, Morgan Schneiderlin, Victor Wanyama, James Ward-Prowse, and Steven Davis all have great teamwork/workrate in my save. Also AaB midfielder Kasper Kusk has great teamwork/workrate stats (18/19 if I recall correctly), his attributes are also surprisingly good but his total PA is a bit low.

Last edited:
I just hate lazy players. The only position you can get away with <10 work rate is in central defense because they should rely on positioning and don't run about/close down as much. GK obviously doesn't need Work Rate