Status
Not open for further replies.

LFCPeardude

Reaction score
i really want a regan player from Argentina but i can't get working permit for him . Any idea for how to get him a working permit

give him a permit with FMRTE? Wouldn't that work?

Ask your Board to link you with a club for gaining work permits, When they give you a list of clubs theres a big chance one is from Belgium. Suggest the club in Belgium then bring they regen in and send him to belgium til he get EU status

i want to sign a south african player but can't get a work permit can anyone please help me

@Maie90 and Wesley 10 - See JonoMUFC comment above. I've done this with Liverpool. I bought Lacina Traore but couldn't get a work permit, but Liverpool have a feeder club in Belgium (Genk) so I sent Traore on loan there until he either plays enough international games for Ivory Coast or until he becomes an EU citizen.

i want to sign a south african player but can't get a work permit can anyone please help me

Read what i said earlier, you also need to know that it takes 3 years for the player to take Belgium Citizenship, so not recommended to blow an entire transfer budget

Status
Not open for further replies.