LukeyT13

Reaction score
Not sure how to word this guys so firstly apologies! How do you make the attribute better/higher, is it allowing youth players playing first team football, is it managing all youth teams plus main team, tutoring and training?

Just thought i would ask, never thought about it before tbh i have just normally played a "recommend" youth player and grew from there.

Any advise is helpful :)

First of all you need to make your youngsters training suit their talent. I make mine train the roles that I want them to play. When you do that, you can also see which specific attributes are affected.

Of course having better youth coaches will help your players develop, but that is not always a luxury you can afford at a smaller club.

The same goes for giving them first team football - but you should do that with caution and only in games where you can "afford" not to field the strongest possible team, like games against bottom teams or cup games against lower-ranked clubs.

Tutoring can also be useful, if you have a senior player of a similar type/position to the youngster in question...

First of all you need to make your youngsters training suit their talent. I make mine train the roles that I want them to play. When you do that, you can also see which specific attributes are affected.

Of course having better youth coaches will help your players develop, but that is not always a luxury you can afford at a smaller club.

The same goes for giving them first team football - but you should do that with caution and only in games where you can "afford" not to field the strongest possible team, like games against bottom teams or cup games against lower-ranked clubs.

Tutoring can also be useful, if you have a senior player of a similar type/position to the youngster in question...[/QUOTE

Thank you, i'm currently Wycombe Wanderers... 3rd season missed out on play offs twice.. the board keep accepting bids for my good players so trying to build from youth now.