Workout music suggestions???

Steve*

Y.N.W.A.
Reaction score
Well lads, been practically living in the gym when not working the past month or so. Were talking about 2-3 hours a day here.

I need song suggestions for a playlist. Really only looking for upbeat songs or songs with a strong beat. Mainly looking for hip hop/ indie/ RnB but I can get into any kind of music really once its not heavy rock.

Im looking for a 250+ song playlist as I hate music being repetitive.

Would be glad of any suggestions.

Fatboy Slim's 'Right here Right now' and 'The Rockafeller *****' is a good place to start. Most importantly, you can never have a workout mix without the Rocky theme tune!

Fatboy Slim's 'Right here Right now' and 'The Rockafeller *****' is a good place to start. Most importantly, you can never have a workout mix without the Rocky theme tune!

Ah eye of the tiger is a classic. And also the likes of the riff from the final countdown also. Cheers for the suggestions

Live to win - Paul Stanley

[video=youtube;_OvpzForHyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvpzForHyU[/video]

Queen - Don't stop me now.
Caesars - Jerk it out
Gorillaz - Feel Good inc.
OutKast - Hey Ya
The Zutons - Valerie
Arctic Monkeys - Still take you home
Oasis - Up in the sky
Free - Wishing Well
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady
Swedish House Mafia - One
Enter Shikari - Juggernauts

Camron - Breathe
DMX - Party up, Get it on the floor, X gon give it to ya, Bring you whole crew
Twista - Kill us all
Akala - Shakespeare

And Kanye West - New workout plan ;)

Queen - Don't stop me now.
Caesars - Jerk it out
Gorillaz - Feel Good inc.
OutKast - Hey Ya
The Zutons - Valerie
Arctic Monkeys - Still take you home
Oasis - Up in the sky
Free - Wishing Well
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie
Aerosmith - Dude Looks Like a Lady
Swedish House Mafia - One
Enter Shikari - Juggernauts
Nice list(y)

Whether you are going on an early morning jog or doing an intense HIIT workout in your home, there is nothing like having a great soundtrack to keep you pumped up and motivated. Finding the right music for your workouts can be key to keeping focused and performing at your best. Everyone has their own preferences, so while some may prefer classic rock, others may prefer more contemporary electronic dance music. Ultimately, choosing the right playlist of workout music boils down to your individual taste and the type of activities you enjoy doing. Personally, I love listening to top 40 pop and hip-hop during my leisurely runs, as it helps me stay energized and feel invincible!