World Class CM for Arsenal second season

Rafiomcnick

Reaction score
I need a world class player in cm position. I have Wilshere, Samper, Ramsey and Arteta but i have to strengthen my midfield with a powerhouse player like Vidal or Pogba ( with a good tacnique). Juventus is interested in Giroud (he's unhappy). Should i swap him with one of these two player (plus 30 mln £ additional fee) , or should i keep him (i have Welback and Vietto as striker) and go for another player? In that case, which one? thanks in advance.

If you can afford him,then Pogba definately...
Otherwise,Marco Verratti,Toni Kroos,Leon Goretzka...

Pogba and Goretzka run the midfield in my barca team, both very powerful players and allows the front 3 to do its thing!

Gianelli Imbula is a somewhat forgotten talent.

I need a world class player in cm position. I have Wilshere, Samper, Ramsey and Arteta but i have to strengthen my midfield with a powerhouse player like Vidal or Pogba ( with a good tacnique). Juventus is interested in Giroud (he's unhappy). Should i swap him with one of these two player (plus 30 mln £ additional fee) , or should i keep him (i have Welback and Vietto as striker) and go for another player? In that case, which one? thanks in advance.

Well buy pogba even with giroud he must cost u 50mil at least if u can get a better offer go ahead ^ go with gabriel barbossa as a Forward or u can try Munir on loan for a season or two to fill the gap ^_^
Vidal is a beast too but he is quite older than pogba ^_^

Lucas Romero, William Carvalho, Pierre Højbjerg, Koke, Kondogbia