World Class Competition - All Stars

Deovoultcha

Reaction score
I'd like to know how to make a cup match that consists of the world cup winning side vs the worlds best 11 as voted beforehand by a committee like the Golden Ball one, that aren't from said country, where 2 matches would be played, one in the champion's nation's home stadium, and another in a random host.

How would I go about doing that?

---------- Post added at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

che io lo so venutto

i don't know how to do it fully but i would assume you would need to set it to take the world cup winners for the first team and then to get it to take the best 11 from the other nations you'd have to look at the way the asian best 11 matches work.

i don't know how to do it fully but i would assume you would need to set it to take the world cup winners for the first team and then to get it to take the best 11 from the other nations you'd have to look at the way the asian best 11 matches work.
how do they work?

you would need to look into comps such as the chinese all stars game. if you load up that league and holiday a few seasons then you might be able to get an idea of how the selection process works and if you look at the competition rules then you should be able to figure out from there whether it is possible to recreate. if no then you might need the advanced editor as that seems to be capable of quite alot however i wouildn't be able to help you with that as i don't use it.

if you think it's possible then i would suggest creating clubs similar looking to how the chinese ones and the japanese ones and the korean ones look in the editor and try creating a new comp. when you create the comp you should try to make it a all stars cup under competition type. e.g. top division, other division, main domestic cup.

you would need to look into comps such as the chinese all stars game. if you load up that league and holiday a few seasons then you might be able to get an idea of how the selection process works and if you look at the competition rules then you should be able to figure out from there whether it is possible to recreate. if no then you might need the advanced editor as that seems to be capable of quite alot however i wouildn't be able to help you with that as i don't use it.

if you think it's possible then i would suggest creating clubs similar looking to how the chinese ones and the japanese ones and the korean ones look in the editor and try creating a new comp. when you create the comp you should try to make it a all stars cup under competition type. e.g. top division, other division, main domestic cup.
I'm still confused, so in the Chinese league they take the league winner and pit them against the CSL All Stars, made up of players from multiple teams. But, how are these players selected? It seems that CSL All Stars isn't a club though just a team, does it work like the national team?

i'm not really sure myself as it's not something i've looked into before but i think you'd need to look at that and other allstar competitions after holidaying a season in the game to see what they have in common as that might give you clues on how to make one.

i think the mls also has an allstar game and there are probably others.

i'm not really sure myself as it's not something i've looked into before but i think you'd need to look at that and other allstar competitions after holidaying a season in the game to see what they have in common as that might give you clues on how to make one.

i think the mls also has an allstar game and there are probably others.
Read above post

i must admit i don't know how they pick the players for the chinese allstars teaam but i would guess it's either hardcoded or it's done using one of the other files, similar to the add chariman one.

after re-reading the op you will definately need to use the advanced editor to make this as it's the only way to create comps using international teams.

I was thinking of having the competition set to either World Best XI vs World Cup Winners or either the European Best XI vs the South American Best XI