Striker122

Reaction score
currently on a short term game with city and obv i have aguero tevez dzeko who all have pretty good mental and technical stats for a forward yet for what ever reason they cant hit the target from inside the box, in my last game aguero was 1 on 1 in the 6 yard box and somehow missed by miles, this happens loads my tactic isnt perfect but i typically get about 15 shots per game with around 5 clear cut chances and long shots to rarely, just wondering has anyone else had this problem ? and if so how can you fix it ? thanks in advance

I reckon theres a bug in the game! I lost 10-0 to brighton away lol :( my strikers can seem to hit the target either or they shoot straight to the keeper! Same with defence...my defenders either miss the tackle, foul or just dnt bother to tackle! Tackling is set to more agressive with max closing down also! No tweaks to tactics seem to make a difference...if i cant seem to at least see fair games then im gonna hav to stop playing this game :( :( :(

Try using Koflok's Goals Galore, I just started a season with Man City it and am currently 18w-3d-1l in late January. I kept aguero in the central role (took a month or two to really start scoring) and put tevez on the left, bought hulk and put him on the right and bought chiellini just for another solid defender.