Jden86

Reaction score
So I'm Man Utd half way through first season. I'm looking to replace Carrick, I usually play him as an Anchor Man, sometimes DLP. I'm willing to spend big $$$ on a class DM/CM, I have Bazoer building up, I plan to have him, Pogba and a DM in the middle. I really want someone who has strong mentals and dictates play.

Recommendations?

Carlos Soler from Valencia B can be bought for £45000 at the start of the season and he can be trained to be a world class DLP or Regista. A more developed but still young option for you is Ruben Neves from Porto. Ruben Neves is far more expensive but a bit better than Soler. Other expensive options are Richedly Bazoer from Ajax, Leon Goretzka from Gelshenkirchen and Marko Grujic from Liverpool.

Alfred Duncan from Sassuolo can also do a job as a CM, usually as RPM or Box to Box. Lewis Cook at Bournemouth is a solid option and is English so will help with the quota system, although he is best in the box to box role,scored 10 and assisted 12 in just the premier league for me in the second season.

So I'm Man Utd half way through first season. I'm looking to replace Carrick, I usually play him as an Anchor Man, sometimes DLP. I'm willing to spend big $$$ on a class DM/CM, I have Bazoer building up, I plan to have him, Pogba and a DM in the middle. I really want someone who has strong mentals and dictates play.

Recommendations?

Vidal - play him 2 years, then you have Bazoer ready ;-)