lukejudd

Reaction score
ok so along time ago i started a game with woking, after about 17 seasons in charge i was a top four side in the prem, F.A cup winner and runner up and league runner up twice. but i found that the club just didnt have the rescources to go any further. i had a 14,000 seater stadium the whole time, despite being in the champions league for 4 seasons. and just wasnt creating enouugh income. i resigned and after a year i was offered the Real Madrid job. i won the treble in my first season and about to start my second. i feel though that i want to go back to the lower league as i find it the most fun and rewarding way to play the game. i was wondering what difference being a world class manager would make in the lower leagues? will high reputation players be more interested in joining? will it increase the clubs reputation? will i have more leverage over the board? or is this just wishful thinking?

I went back to League 2 after 20 seasons at the top, winning everything.

I found that all those things happened. Better players interested, and more leverage over board definatly. Helped in getting 3 successive promotions

i assume this is going to happen with me, im currently in my 3rd season with peterborough mid table in the prem after back to back promotions, was you able to sign decent players because i cant seem to get anyone to join