hialonso

Reaction score
hi, i am new to this forum, but i had played fm since 2007 (i know its not as old as i think :))
i am sorry if i am offend someone or rules by directly asking in the forum, but i need your help ;)

i am playing using malaga and it was my 4th season now.
the first season didn't end well, as i slip my long-holded 6th into 8th, so ended up not playing in europe.
the second season, i almost made the same mistake, slipping from the 4th position, but fortunately get hold to the 7th spot.
the third season, i get double winner from spanish cup and euro cup, but unfortunately lose of points in some must win games in league meant i must satisfied with 5th position.

now i am starting the new season, havent made much changed my squad except the goalie. last season i loan Matej Delac from Chelsea, he's been doing well, but unfortunately he don't want to make his deal permanent. so i sign Alphonse Areola from PSG, hope he lived all the hype on him. sorry i cant take screenshot now, i will update it later. the problem is, i only had Christian Eriksen as the exceptional player in midfield. the other is good, but not as good as him. my budget is 12,5M, can anyone suggest me who to sign? thanks for your help, and sorry if i talk too much :)

If you want the best of the best, it's gotta be Lucas Moura. To my extent of knowledge, he's the only natural young AMC that actually has the label of "wonderkid" in FM2012.

wow they look so good. badeil was already in bayern munchen, so i dont think 12m is sufficient. as for kovacic, he already taking loan to everton, and with future price only 4,1M i thought so :( thanks for your suggestion :)