amathews3416

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm currently in 2nd year with Spurs and was wondering if anybody had any recommendations on already established, World Class players with lower wages? I like to keep my wage bill down and have like 4 guys - Modric, Bale, VDV, and now Rossi that I have agreed to match them with the highest earner. The problem is, if I sign somebody significantly over what they make ($105,000 dollars per week) all four will be increased.

I've looked and it appears all of the best players are asking upwards of $250,000 per week. I wanted Tevez, but just couldn't get him to come down. I would rather pay more upfront in agent and signing fees than having a greater amount per week.

I also think this is a bit more realistic, because if you know anything about Spurs, they have a strict wage structure that they follow which has prevented them from signing top class players the last couple of years.

Try Iker Muniain or Fernando Llorente. Maybe even Vaclav Kadlec (Not world class, but immense striker)

hmmm there are a few..... Neymar you can get him to about 90 k p/w same with ganso .......... the problem you have is that youve put all these players on match highest earner clause that is fatal mate.... other players are, Di maria, Khedira, Hazard, Gotze, all the best young w/c players on the game will come for under 100k p/w but also youve got to remember that the more you offer the agent half the time you can the players wages lowered.... to what you want them to be on!

try and offer them contracts and remove there clauses they could sign the deals then

Vertonghen usually settles on pretty low wages: 30-45000 p / week
Also Criscito wont ask more than 45000 p / week

Strikers: Leandro Damiao usually can be signed for low wages. And get midfielders when they are young so they wont ask too much wages and develop them into WC players yourself.

There are a of players you can sign for low wages. Thiago, Hulk, Gotze, Mvilla, Neymar, Kroos, Hamsik, Suarez, Hazard.

Only for some of these players you have to pay a lot of transfer fee.

You can also drasticly increase the signing fee and other fees an reduce the weekly wage bill. Most players accept a lot lower wages if they get a high signing fee and a high fee per match, goal etc.

Eriksen!
World class player in 3rd season. Top avg rating in 2nd season. 30k-50k p/w.