mdafif

Reaction score
hi guys ..this is in my current FM10 year 2015. So im really rich in this game and im managing arsenal. So far i bought a couple of world-class player description in my team.
Gk:Reina (World-Class Goalkeeper)(Spain)
Dc:Mahamadou Sakho(World-Class Defender)(France)
Mc:Cesc Fabregas(World-Class Midfielder)(Already have him since the beginning)(Spain)
Mc:Zucullini(World-Class Midfielder)(Argentina)
Mr:Lionel Messi(World-Class Winger)(Argentina)
Fw:Sergio Arguero(World-Class Forward)(Argentina)

Anyone have any other players with World-Class description for me to collect? I want to make the perfect world-class team !

Jack Rodwell should be a World Class player by now. He is on my season with Everton.

Also Dan Gosling but idk. It said on mine he was world class and he went on loan to real madrid and it went away

is the Zuculini you have in midfield 'Bruno' or 'Franco'?

is the Zuculini you have in midfield 'Bruno' or 'Franco'?
i think its franco

---------- Post added at 01:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

anyways in my game dzeko isnt world class. neither is gareth cos he's in sunderland. renan was a wonderkid back then and now he's only a full back.

Neymar will be world class then I recon.

i want someone who certainly is going to be a world class player because im restarting the game since patch 10.3.0 came out :/

toni kroos, rene adler (best goalie in the world after 3-4 years), Sandro (if you need DM), Hulk, Otamendi

Also, Delph is worth looking into - young and home-grown

Last edited:
Marco Verratti... he scores hattrick... all of them are from freekicks... against Juve's Buffon... and he's only 20 years. Try him m8

Wow thats quite an array of world class talent. How did you manage to buy all of them? Must have cost you a bomb.

Since you are in 2015 season, my suggestion would be to buy the young talent and transform them into world class players. Its more fun. Im playing Leeds right now and have 6 world class players. Only my goalie I got him at his prime through free transfer. The other 5 through buying them at 16-18 years old. Just my thought and preference to play the game. Others would play it differently though.

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:46 PM ----------

And Gareth Bale rated as world class? I didnt know that. Still only rated Continental rep in my game. Miss the chance to buy him when spurs had to sell him because he requested transfer.