Arsenal always signs Kadlec on my saves and he becomes a legend there

Because I said Paloschi is out on loan, and therefore a no go....
Depending on how my signing performs, I may look at him next season
Lmao my bad ;)

Rossi and neymar are your best bets :D

Kadlec, kevin gameiro, cedric bakambu (spl), Neymar, Sergio Araujo, etc

Higuain --> Top poacher. I signed him for around 30 mil, a bit more i think.
I got him now for 3-4 seasons, and he scored insane goals. His avarage rating after a season is around 8.
And almost every season he scores more goals than games played :D

if he is to expensive, you got a world class poacher is your team ;)
Vela
He is rotation in my team, but when he plays, he scores goals. And before having Higuain, he was top scorer for one season :)

Moussa Sow would be a great back up if not first choice, not sure how much he would cost tho.

He said 'Poacher', guys, how is Lacina Traore or Radamel Falcao a poacher? I'd personally suggest Neymar from Santos (Brazil), he's a top player and still young. Only downside is he'd probably cost a lot.
Neymar can do a job as Poacher but his best position is definitely at AML - Inside Forward

what bout siguerio or sumat i got hinm at everton all his stats are 16plus hes 23!!

I beg to differ, he scored 30 goals a season as a Poacher.
Well for me last season he got me 34 goals 29 assists as Inside Forward :O and 30 goals isn't that special

Well for me last season he got me 34 goals 29 assists as Inside Forward :O and 30 goals isn't that special
Never said it was ;)
Just a ST that scores 30+ goals a season is pretty decent.

Bryan Ruiz And Christian Benitez. Two Players That Will Get 20 + A Season.

Pablo Piatti has joined Valencia. Abel Hernandez or even Lucas from Sao Paulo are great Poacher, but I would recommend you Nilmar he scored 53 goals and made 20 assists in 44 matches for me and he isn't that old.

Last edited:
khouma babacar, prob best as a complete forward, but that in itself means he is good in any role - he will be a quality poacher. I'd say the best poacher on the game in the first/ second season is prob chicarito and there's no way you'll be able to get him. Re: you asking about how long Sanogo takes to become world class, season and a half with personalised training (and definitely one of the future top three strikers on the game barring regens) - already good enough to come off your bench and make an impact.