Yeah exactly, why does the regen have a world class rep when he's done absolutley nothing.

Weird one.

Almost like when a new regen is brought into a game to pip me to a job.. Happened a few times. Some regional rep, unqualified 35 year old gets a job ahead of me!

Yeah exactly, why does the regen have a world class rep when he's done absolutley nothing.

He is a young talented regen its normal in the game. Yes has nothing to show for it but try to understand its how the game is designed. Imagine a football world that has no world class managers? That would be boring. These regens help take places of those that retire. Im sure once there is a good job on the market he will take it. For now he is keeping himself busy with a **** job i agree. Lets not forget, he started unemployed

Weird. I'd just invent a little backstory in my head: dotcom billionaire turned football manager, invented hover shoes, married some megastar, *shrug* all of them together :p No other reason for his name being instantly recognisable the world over.